|Alec is a werewolf with problems - he's unexpectedly alive, he's quite definitely gay, and he's been ordered into a partnership with one very flirty merman.|
|Genre||Science Fiction & Fantasy|
|Series||San Andreas Shifters|
Marine Biology is one of Gail's more recent short stories and is book 0 in the San Andreas Shifters series. It's a funny paranormal romance set in contemporary times. Original trade paperback length – 43 pages. It comes in at roughly 11,000 words.
Alec is a werewolf with problems – he’s unexpectedly alive, he’s quite definitely gay, and he’s been ordered into a partnership with one very flirty merman.
- Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance II
- Audible Now Offers A Carriger Quartet which includes this story
- Marine Biology Has a New Cover
- Marine BiologyNew Cover & Character Boards
- Pinterest Board: Marine Biology
- All Gail's Books
- “Can’t you tell from the hair and the cheekbones? Humans don’t grow that beautiful. Not outside of Denmark, anyway.”