|Manners & Mutiny|
|Genre||Fantasy, Young Adult Fiction|
|Release Date||November 3, 2015|
|Series||Finishing School Series|
|Publisher||Little, Brown Books for Young Readers|
SummaryEditThis book is the fourth and final book in the Finishing School Series.
"If one must flirt...flirt with danger.
Lessons in the art of espionage aboard Mademoiselle Geraldine's floating dirigible have become tedious without Sophronia's sweet sootie Soap nearby. She would much rather be using her skills to thwart the dastardly Picklemen, yet her concerns about their wicked intentions are ignored, and now she's not sure whom to trust. What does the brusque werewolf dewan know? On whose side is the ever-stylish vampire Lord Akeldama? Only one thing is certain: a large-scale plot is under way, and when it comes to fruition, Sophronia must be ready to save her friends, her school, and all of London from disaster--in decidedly dramatic fashion, of course.
What will become of our proper young heroine when she puts her years of training to the test? Find out in this highly anticipated and thrilling conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Finishing School series!"
- Crisis 1 - Incognito in Character
- Crisis 2 - Invasions at a Ball
- Crisis 3 - Enemies in the Roses
- Crisis 4 - Charting an Unsteady Course
- Crisis 5 - Sisters and Their Consequences
- Crisis 6 - An Invitation to Dine In or On?
- Crisis 7 - A Problem of Motivation
- Crisis 8 - Records and Regrets
- Crisis 9 - Tea Embargo
- Crisis 10 - In a Pickle at a Tea Party
- Crisis 11 - Evacuation Situation
- Crisis 12 - Abandoned Ship
- Crisis 13 - A Classical Education
- Crisis 14 - Not with a Bang but a Wicker
- Crisis 15 - Falling Down on the Job
- Crisis 16 - Out of the Flywaymen into the Fire
- Crisis (No More) 17 - In Which We Are Finally Finished
- This book takes place in December 1853 and transitions into the first part of 1854.
Cover Art Gallery Edit
- According to Gail Carriger's blog, this book marks the end of Sophronia and Soap's story. She does not intend for them to be lead characters again, although they could make appearances in other stories.