- Writing craft with Adam of the Writing Habits podcast
- The supernatural with Dan of the Out of the Coffin podcast
- Gail reads from Changeless at SF in SF
- The books in general with Rick Kleffel of The Agony Column
- Research, religion, writing, and more with Lytherus
- YA love and archaeology with PW KidsCast
Other Interviews of NoteEdit
- Parade talks to Gail about Curtsies & Conspiracies
- Very Impertinent Questions Answered for Nick from Elitist Book Reviews
- Pickles and Parasols with Tor.com
- Ruth has tea with Gail and they onto the subject of slapped octopodes
- A completely unauthorized interview with Aaron Michael Ritchey
- Whimsical World Interview with Denise Davidson
- Gail Carriger on Comedy in SFF and the Heroine's Journey
- Queering-Up Genre One Akeldama at a Time
- The Sillier Side of Vampires hosted by Lucienne Diver
- Blogging about characterization hosted by Blodeuedd
- Finding a paranormal home in Victorian London hosted by Strange & Random Happenstance
- Explaining history backwards hosted by Myth, the Universe, and Everything
- Super Sneaky Victoriana Research Tips hosted by J. Daniel Sawyer
- The Awkwardness of Vampires hosted by VampChix
- Getting Cozy over on Steamed!
- How to Make a Proper Pot of Tea: Being an Essay based on Hearsay, Family Tradition, and Opinionated Preferences over on Steamed!
Collections on Gail's Own Blog Edit
- 7 Common Questions on Gail's books.
- Silliest Questions Gail Carriger Has Ever Been Asked e.g. Which element are you & why? Helium. I'm a rare noble gas that makes people squeak on a regular basis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.