- Gail's 3 Series ~ A Victorian Silhouette Retrospective for Readers, Fellow Authors, & Dilettantes
- A guest scientific presentation on Espionage in the Aether
- Behind the Magic blog posts
- Special Extras blog posts
- Deleted Scenes blog posts
- Character Studies blog posts
- Lord Akeldama blog posts
- Gifts for the Gail Carriger Uber fan
- Pairing Gail Carriger Books with Tea & Nibbles
- Goodreads quotes
- Pinterest quotes
Parasol Protectorate ExtrasEdit
- Blameless Extra: Notes on the Knights Templar
- Fun fake covers for the Parasol Protectorate series
- Timeless Research: Riots in Egypt . . . in 1882
- Parasol Protectorate Q&A: What year do the books take place?
- Dressing Alexia ~ From the Foundation Up
- Podcasts for Characters
- Soulless Victorian Dress Up Doll
- Want a dress-up doll for Lord Akeldama? Here's a great option from Doll Divine ~ Dandy Maker
- Timeless Steampunk Clock App
- For recipes based on the food in the Parasol Protectorate books Visit The Tentacle & Treacle Victorian cooking blog
- A blog post about pronouncing names in the Parasol Protectorate series.
- Catch Gail playing at casting director for Soulless over on My Book, The Movie.
- Download a copy of Gail's .PDF character dossier used by the Soulless Paper Doll designer, all about Alexia and her dresses, backgrounds & facial expressions.
- A blog post regarding the Parasol Protectorate timeline.
- And lastly Alexia talks with (shockingly forward) newcomer Jane True.
- Alexia's London: Supper October 9, 1876
- Your Parasol Protectorate Name
- Changeless Extras - Deleted Scenes
- Blameless Extras - Deleted Scenes
- Pinterest Character Board for the Parasol Protectorate Series.
Finishing School ExtrasEdit
- 12 Days of Finishing School
- Etiquette & Espionage ~ Miscellany & Minutia
- 10 Questions About Etiquette & Espionage, Answered
- Etiquette & Espionage~ FAQ the Second
- Etiquette & Espionage~ On NYT
- Etiquette & Espionage~ Reviews & Praise
- Etiquette & Espionage ~ The Cover Copy!
- Etiquette & Espionage ~ Book Trailer & Tumblr
- Etiquette & Espionage ~ Reviews versus 1872 Godey's Reviews
- 6 Questions About Curtsies & Conspiracies ~ Answered
- Curtsies & Conspiracies ~ Release Blog Post
- Curtsies & Conspiracies ~ Pre Release and FAQ Info
- Peek at Sophronia's Dress Design Process
- Behind the research for Sophronia and her sisters
- Manners & Mutiny ~ 1850s Fashion Mocked in the Press
- Victorian Clothing Terms Used in the Finishing School Books & What They Mean
- Some Thoughts on Fashion in the Finishing School Books
- Manners & Mutiny Extras ~Women's Education
- All Finished Young Ladies Have Chatelaines
- But What Were Bunson's Boys Wearing?
- Finishing School Extras ~Behind the Scenes
- Take a look at Gail's sketch of Sophronia's Map in Manners & Mutiny
- Reading Guide & Vocabulary List for Etiquette & Espionage for educators
- Finishing School Deleted Scenes
- Dressing Sophronia from the Corset UpDresses in Curtsies & Conspiracies
- Waistcoats & Weaponry Breaking Down the Cover ~ Sophronia's Fan
- Fans For Sophronia ~ A Historical Retrospective
- Finishing School Characters & Clothes
- Waistcoats & Weaponry: Peek at Sophronia's Dress Design Process?
- "Deportment & Disguises" with Gail Carriger on The Book Rat
- "Household Management & Hand-to-Hand Combat with Supernatural Snark
- "Dress & Diversion" with Forever Young Adult
- "Music & Modern Weaponries" with Mundie Moms
Custard Protocol ExtrasEdit
- Dressing Prudence From the Foundation Up
- 6 Questions Answered About This Series
- Gail blogs a little about incorporating the cover art into her rewrite of Prudence
- Anglicization: In Which We Revisit the Ladybird Problem
- Primrose's Packing List for India
- Prudence Extras ~ Fun Research Tidbits
- Imprudence Teaser ~ Prudence Deleted Scene
- Imprudence Extras: How Primrose Stocks an Airship Medical Cabinent
- Questions about Imprudence Answered
- Dressing Percy & Quesnel ~ Custard Protocol
- Pinterest Character Board for the Custard Protocol series.
- Prudence Extras ~ India's Influence on Victorian Clothing
Delightfully Deadly Extras Edit
- Preshea All Grown Up (Behind the Scenes of Poison or Protect)
- Poison or Protect Extras ~ The Finishing School Girls... All Grown Up
- Poison or Protect Extras
- The Story Behind the Cover of Poison or Protect
Behind the Scenes music video. Gail blogs all about her experience with the creation of this music video, gives you the lyrics and some behind the scenes images and information.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.